Re: shapes-ISSUE-129 (existential constraints): Existential constraints should be consistent [SHACL - Core]

I have trouble voting because I am unclear about is why you want to
change these things and what the consequences would be. Do you believe
this is to improve the intuitive understanding of the core language, or
would those changes lead to simplifications elsewhere, e.g. in
implementations?

And whatever categorization we are trying to come up with is only
against the current snapshot of core features (add another one like
sh:closed and things may fall apart) and we cannot anticipate the kinds
of constraints people will express with the extension mechanism. I think
the most natural thing we can do, generally, is to group "universal"
constraints and "anything else" (which corresponds to the current design
based on sh:NodeValidationFunctions). The "anything else" bucket may
have to stay homogeneous because there is an almost infinite amount of
scenarios possible.

Holger