Re: comments on SHACL 3 March editors draft

Regarding filter shapes.
Another attempt is to provide the following definition in section 2:

A node can either conform or not conform to a shape. A node conforms to a
shape when for every scope, filter and constraint in a shape
 - the node is in scope, conforms to the filter shapes and satisfy the
constraint
 - the node is in scope but does not satisfy the filter shapes or
 - the node is not in scope.

this does not impose any order even for scopes but maybe I miss something
or needs some refinement (help welcome).

Regarding the remaining "first..then" in the spec.
I didn't put any effort in section 2.2 yet but if they are spread even
outside of 2.2 we should better create an issue to keep track of this (for
filter shapes)

Regarding the  "IF ... THEN" for filter shapes again, iirc they were
suggested by Arthur and we had a resolution on them for issue-49.

if there are other unnecessary ordering constructs we'd better create
separate issues, this thread is getting too big