Re: recursion in SHACL

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 07:22:10 +0200
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Cc: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Thank you for catching that Peter.
Since issue 22 is still open I only added issue warning whenever recursion
is mentioned in the spec.
The updates are not online yet but you may look at the diff here
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commits/editorial-dk

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association