Re: ISSUE-68: Updated definition

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 00:17:20 -0800
To: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>, "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I'm pretty sure that this fails in a number of places.

It can break the shared variable connection for MINUS.   (I think that FILTER
is OK, but I'm not sure.)

The substitution can modify variables from different scopes, which will change
results.

Skolemization in the SPARQL code means that the blank node will not match back
to itself in the graph it came from.

peter