ISSUE-41: Property paths (was: SHACL syntax and metamodel complexity)

If we wanted to support this while preserving the usefulness of SHACL
for data description (form building etc), we could for example just add
a new kind of constraint such as

ex:MyShape
     a sh:Shape ;
     sh:pathConstraint [
         sh:path [ a sh:SPARQLPath ; sh:sparql "rdf:rest*/rdf:first" ] ;
         sh:class ex:Something ;
     ] .

This could be limited to the extension mechanisms to keep the core
language reasonably sized, avoiding topics like recursion all over again.

Holger