Re: SHACL syntax and metamodel complexity

Hi!

as for 2) we may want to consider re-opening issue-41 "Using property
paths to refer to values/types?" [1]
(which I would be very very happy about)

[1] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/41

simon
---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys