Re: More wording

Thanks, Peter. I see places in the spec where shapes are given agency in
odd ways:

"2.1.1 Node scopes (sh:scopeNode)

Shapes define node scopes with the sh:scopeNode predicate"

I would be more comfortable with:

"The scope of a shape is defined with (?by?) the sh:scopeNode predicate."

Also, I find places where it isn't clear whether a statement is about
the shape graph or the data graph, such as:

2.1
"Node scopes define a specific RDF node as scope."

The RDF node in this case is a node in the data graph,* but that may not
be clear to the reader.

Also, in some places I see "shape" and in others "Shape", and I believe
these are referring to the same thing, so one form should be chosen.

Again, I'd like to see editorial changes of this nature made, but am
unclear how to coordinate with the current editors.

kc
* Yes, the data graph can be a SHACL document. That doesn't change this.

>>> 2. http://example.com/s2