Re: shapes-ISSUE-148 (scope syntax): non-uniform syntax in scopes [SHACL - Core]

Hi Peter,

the reason for the chosen syntax is that it aligns with the extension
mechanism, i.e. sh:PropertyScope is used in the same syntax that any
future extension would be written too (and only one implementation needs
to be created). I cannot tell whether property scopes are common enough
to have their own (hard-coded) syntax. So far it seems that
sh:scopeClass is by far the most common use case, but I welcome
discussion on this.

Holger