Re: shapes-ISSUE-145 (minExclusive code incorrect): the SPARQL code for sh:minExclusive is incorrect [SHACL - Core]

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:19:32 +1000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Thanks for pointing this out. This was a glitch when I copied code from
my node validation function.  Fixed to

SELECT $this ($this AS ?subject) $predicate (?value AS ?object)
WHERE {
	$this $predicate ?value .
	BIND (?value > $minExclusive AS ?result) .
	FILTER (!?result || !bound(?result)) .
}

http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#range-property-constraints

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/b5f5b6ddd578be4e02a5fac72b454139de7645e1