Re: shapes-ISSUE-132 (sh:predicate in constraints): sh:predicate is used in many constraints but not always available [SHACL - Core]

I assume you are referring to the changes at the beginning of the section and
subsequent use of "value nodes". I am limiting these comments to parts of this
bit that are relevant to ISSUE-132.

There are some problems that probably can be fixed with a little editing.  The
constraint is the node that is the subject of the constraint component
triples.  This means that constraint components are not property constraints
so the wording in and just before the first bullet list is incorrect.

What are sh:subject, sh:predicate, and sh:object for node constraints?

Most of the descriptions read strangely.  For example, "The property
sh:nodeKind can be used to restrict the node kind of all value nodes."  What
is the role of "all" here?  The first sentence for sh:class uses "each", which
is much better.  Why is there a "can be" there?  Are there alternative
validation uses for sh:nodeKind?

The textual definition for sh:minCount does not indicate that the number is
the number for a given focus node.

Overall this is a decided improvement, and appears to satisfactorily address
ISSUE-132.

When reading through this section I noticed several problems and create new
issues for them.