Shape Expressions Schemas (was Re: ISSUE-22 Recursion - Status of Core SHACL Semantics draft)

I was looking at Shape Expressions Schemas [1] and was puzzled by a particular
statement about the motivating example.

On page 3, the paper states: "On the other hand, even in presence of EXTRA,
an issue shape can still be is:reproducedBy only one tester."

I do not believe that this is correct.

In the example, a node that validates under IssueShape could have an arbitrary
number of values for is:reproducedBy that validate under TesterShape, so long
as at most one of them do not validate under ProgrammerShape.

Is my reasoning correct here?

peter