Re: shapes-ISSUE-112 (misuse of RDFS properties): SHACL uses RDFS properties in ways that violate their intended RDFS meaning [SHACL Spec]

It would be ex:someProperty, not the [...] that is the value of sh:property.

In RDFS, rdfs:label and rdfs:comment are supposed to be about the [...].  The
current non-conforming SHACL use is for ex:Property in the context of
ex:InLinePropertyConstraintExampleShape.

Note that in RDF there is no problem in having properties also be nodes in the
graph. In RDFS properties are generally nodes in the graph so that they can be
given domains and ranges, etc.

peter