Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 5 November 2015

I don't think that non-WG member should be able to subscribe to the WG mailing
list.

I think that the best way forward is to fix the FPWD in place.  Until then
errant posts should not be let into the WG mailing list.  Instead these posts
should be forwarded to the comments list.

If it is not possible to fix the FPWD in place then let's do a quick update of
the FPWD with only the fix to the mailing list.

peter