Re: ISSUE-87: Turtle file - SHACL vs RDFS vs OWL, or all?

Peter, I actually do not see this as purely a OWL problem, nor do I
think that the tools that function well with RDFS and OWL need to
change. It would be convenient in many circumstances to have ranges, and
perhaps also domains, defined for the properties in SHACL, since both
humans and software do frequently make use of that information. Perhaps
someone can explain the resistance against this?

kc