Re: Value type constraints

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:18:35 +0100
Cc: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
To: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com>

> On 30 Mar 2015, at 06:17, Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am now quite convinced by your argument that anything under "complex constraints" should be "stuff addressable only via extensions" (but that's for a different discussion…)

I suspect you meant “not quite convinced” but wrote “now quite convinced”?

I didn’t make an argument about the meaning of that section. I asked some weeks ago what the meaning of that section is (at the F2F I think), and that was the response I got, although it was acknowledged that most of the WG was probably unaware of this intention.

Richard