Re: Follow-up on Michel's comment

Hi Holger,
  I might suggest that we look at what other WGs have produced. For
instance, the OWL WG produced a number of documents to lay out the syntax,
semantics, profiles, etc [1]. Similarly, the SPARQL 1.1 working produced a
collection of documents [2] to address different issues, and to ensure
completeness for each. Given the breadth of topics, it seems like a worthy
idea for this WG to consider as well.

m.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-overview/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/

Michel Dumontier, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)
Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com