Re: Comments on Draft #2

From: Arthur Ryman <arthur.ryman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:40:51 -0400
To: kcoyle@kcoyle.net
Cc: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

> - "... whole graph" -- This is going to be hard to define, I think: what
> makes any graph "whole?" I also think that global is going to have to be
> defined in terms of something other than a graph -- a definition of a global
> context will require something outside of the graph structure. This may also
> relate to the area that Arthur talked about when he talked about unlinked
> graphs.

Karen,

I believe you are referring to S35, the case of disconnected graphs.
[1] This case does not refer to anything other than the graph. It
illustrates a real-world example where one cannot navigate from a
starting node to all other nodes.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S35:_Describe_disconnected_graphs

-- Arthur