Re: Comments on Draft #2

Irene, I'm fine with "global" as a term. But since it doesn't apply to a
particular node, we need a way to define what is "all data that is being
subjected to the validation process" without reference to graphs or
nodes, and that doesn't encompass the massive universe of triples.

This still leaves us with "whole graph" which also needs a clear definition.

kc