Re: How would option b) on the last straw poll of 12 March work?

Disagree with drawing an analogy to the Graph Store Protocol spec (irrespective of the speculations about its adoption and reasons for it).

What tied that spec strongly to SPARQL was the fact that it was a deliverable of SPARQL 1.1 working group making it less likely that people not interested in supporting SPARQL or following SPARQL development would know about it or be motivated to read it.

This will not be the case with SHACL.

Agree with the importance of identifying the intended audience. And there will be more than one audience for the documents produced by this group.

Irene