Re: How would option b) on the last straw poll of 12 March work?

I am not talking of people who would use SHACL technology.

I am talking of people who would implement SHACL engines.

I do not understand your reply because I thought that these were the people you were concerned about in your original email.

Are you now saying that this other audience

> people who have figured out a bit of Python or Javascript, but whose main job is keeping the organization's system and network running with duct tape and chewing gum.

would and should actually read and understand Z semantics or some mathematical axiomatic descriptions, but would find SPARQL more difficult to understand?