Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 12 March 2015

Strawpolls are just a way to gauge where the WG stands. They are not
binding. For that reason they can be complementing or contradicting each
other. I'm hoping we can get a vote on each of them. There may also be
others we could have.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote on 03/12/2015 10:24:18 AM:

> From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
> To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
> Date: 03/12/2015 10:35 AM
> Subject: Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 12 March 2015
>
> I'd like it if we can clarify the straw poll voting -- e.g. what it
> means to vote for more than one, since there are particular COMBINATIONS

> that I favor more than any single one alone.
>
> However, not to complicate it overly, just an agreement about whether we

> vote for one or many.
>
> Thanks,
> kc
>
> On 3/11/15 5:04 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> > The agenda for this week's call is available:
> > https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2015.03.12
> >
> > Please, note that this is for 90-minutes and make sure you check what
> > time this is for you as daylight saving time is now in effect in the
US: