Fw: Doodle: Link for poll "RDF Data Shapes WG F2F3"

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:42:10 -0700
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Hi everyone,
I put a doodle poll together to try and figure out where and when we could
have our next face to face meeting.
Please, go ahead and respond. If you'd like other options, let me know.
Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

----- Forwarded by Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM on 03/11/2015 09:36 AM
-----