From:   Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
To:     public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Date:   03/05/2015 02:05 PM
Subject:        Proposal to extend weekly call by 30mn

Hi all,

It's pretty clear that we could make use of a bit more time on our weekly
calls and it was suggested that we extend them. I know this is
inconvenient for our European participants so I don't want to take it for
granted that this is acceptable by all. I put together a page on the wiki
to get people's votes:
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Meetings:WeeklyCallExtension

Note that next week, the time of the call will be impacted for those
outside the US due to the Daylight Saving Time change occuring this
weekend in the US.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group