Re: resolving ISSUE-47: Can SPARQL-based constraints access the shape graph, and how?

Summing up from the meeting, the whole core language can be implemented
without access to the constraints graph.
Some parts of the spec would indeed be simpler with access to the
constraints graph but I don't see this alone as a reason to require access.

I suggest we gather all the use cases where access is needed beyond the
core language and evaluate them.

Best,
Dimitris