Re: resolving ISSUE-47: Can SPARQL-based constraints access the shape graph, and how?

There was a lot of discussion on the related closed issue and I don't think
that the new formulation changes the core of the question.
So I would still say access to access between the constraints and the data
graph should not be required.
If for some people this is helpful we could define a "flag" in the
SPARQL-based constraints / templates that they need access to the
constraints graph and we can define ways access can be achieved.
In cases where access is not supported by a validation setup the engine
would raise an error.

Best,
Dimitris

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:24 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <
pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association