Re: [ISSUE-62] A clean proposal with sh:Scope

> Working group members should be cognizant that summer is approaching
> in the Northern Hemisphere. Those working group members who reside in
> the Northern Hemisphere may wish to spend more time doing things other
> than working group business.

BTW I fully appreciate this, and please don't feel obliged to swiftly
respond to the flood of emails that I need to produce as part of my
Editor role.

I do believe there has been a bit of slow-down already, and most
discussion is between a couple of people only. The summer is probably
just one factor among others here. The group appears under-staffed.
Maybe it is time to encourage more feedback from the outside (I have
seen a message from someone from outside of the group who is eager to
work on an implementation). We are at a stage where some work is needed
to flesh out details, and people working on implementations may provide
us with the most useful feedback as they are forced to look into those
details. As would end users - the upcoming TopBraid 5 version will
include some SHACL support, as an experimental feature, and an API will
be published too.