Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-51 as specified in shacl-ref

I have the following comments on the result vocabulary
- I would still argue that sh:Error, sh:Warn, etc should be separate
property (i.e. sh:level) and not mixed with the result type.
- I would also like to have a result superclass so that people can extend
the results to other formats.

Besides these comments, I am fine with the current design.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association