Re: shapes-ISSUE-74 (SPARQL endpoint support): Should SHACL support vallidating RDF graphs accessible via unmodified SPARQL endpoints [SHACL Spec]

Peter,

I assume the point of this example is that it contains a blank node
which makes it problematic to have two separate SPARQL calls.

It seems to me that whatever mechanism is used to associate a shape
with a node would provide a starting point from which one could
navigate to all subsequent nodes using suitable property paths. This
would provide enough context for subsequent SPARQL calls. However,
this certainly complicates the implementation.

-- Arthur