Re: Shapes are Classes, even if you don't use rdf:type

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 17:16:33 +1000
To: public-data-shapes-wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
On 1/26/15, 4:56 PM, Dimitris Kontokostas wrote:

> This is exactly how RDFUnit deals with constraint discovery and I 'd
> definitely +1 this approach
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2014Nov/0245.html

Agreed, and I did not make that connection back then. It looks indeed
very similar. If you have time, maybe you want to go through the rest of
the RDFUnit vocabulary to see if LDOM could benefit from other RDFUnit
features? Maybe you can also help drafting an possible implementation -
what about ldom:context pointing at ldom:Context instances, which must
be URIs and may have ldom:subContextOf to form a simple inclusion hierarchy?

Thanks!