Re: what is LDOM? (was Re: example of recursive shapes)

Indeed the wording you point out is in the document, but it does not speak
to the ability of LDOM to handle recursion. It simply says that LDOM uses
procedural recursion to handle nesting. Nesting is very different from
recursion.

Yes, I think that a definition of LDOM is needed before it can be
appropriately evaluated by the working group.  Without a definition of LDOM
it is not possible to determine just what basic facilities it provides.