Re: Added Requirement: Static Constraints

Thanks, Holger. As usual, I need to do this "by example" because it's
quite likely that my vocabulary differs from that of others here.

Use cases: I have data that uses dct:title in various places, and I want
to say that wherever it is used it can only be used once for each
subject in my data. Here's some data:

1)
subjectA dce:creator "Somebody" .
subjectA dct:title "Some title" .
subjectA bf:subject http://.... .
subjectB dce:creator "Someone else" .
subjectB dct:title "Another title" .

2)
subjectA dce:creator "Somebody" .
subjectA dct:title "Some title" .
subjectA bf:subject ex:subject1 .
subjectB dce:creator "Someone else" .
subjectB dct:title "Another title" .
subject1 dct:title "A related book" .

That's a pretty stupid example, and the data is more sophisticated than
that, of course. My questions are:

a) because this data does not use rdf:type (unless inferred, and let's
say it isn't), does subject "s" constitute a node/graph/shape?
b) substitute "skos:prefLabel" here and a rule that skos:prefLabel can
occur only once per each "X" (X because I dont know what to call it) -
is that the same case?
c) is this really a new use case, or a variation on existing ones?