Added Requirement: Static Constraints

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:14:03 +1000
To: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Hi Karen,

thanks for your comment on requirement

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Declarations_of_Property_Min.2FMax_Cardinality

in which you ask how to represent a constraint such as "there must be
one instance of classX". While I was responding, I noticed that we did
not yet have a story about "global" constraints that are evaluated
independently from specific instances or classes. I propose to call them
"static constraints" and have added a corresponding requirement:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Static_Constraints

Although I am confident that this requirement is important, I had a hard
time finding motivating User Stories in our current catalog. I would
therefore encourage you (or anyone else) to write down your requirement
as a User Story and add a cross-link if you are supportive of the Static
Constraints requirement.

Thanks