Added requirements for node type

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 09:10:45 +1000
To: public-data-shapes-wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Based on the (long!) discussions about the IRI or Blank Node issue, I
have added a new requirement

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Declarations_of_Property_Node_Type_.28e.g._only_IRIs_are_allowed.29

that would extend the expressivity of property declarations so that
properties can be narrowed down to only have IRIs, or only blank nodes
or IRIs etc. I think this is useful no matter what the outcome on the
:valueType issue is.

There is no explicit user story for this yet. Shall I add a new User
Story for this? The entry above points at some public examples that I
could elaborate on.

Thanks,