Re: Proposed requirement: 2.10.4 Constraint Violations Reporting Details

Hi Richard,

There are some cases with the current draft spec where counting is not easy
unless we require some conventions
e.g. for sections 15.1.1 CONSTRUCT-based Constraints [1] and 15.1.2
ASK-based Constraints [2] how would you count the number of violations?
or when for a resource there are two violation values (sh:value) should the
values create separate violations or grouped in the same resource?

I already briefly pointed this to Holger.
All we need to change is to require the existence of one SPARQL variable
(sh:root or sh:this) in every query

Best,
Dimitris

[1]