Re: differing accounts of Shape Expressions

The Shape Expressions submission to W3C
(SE1,http://www.w3.org/Submission/2014/03/) was done on 2 June 2014.  This
submission was going to be the starting point of the WG's deliberations.
Are you now saying that it was so immature that SE2 is an improvement over it?

peter