Re: Use cases for RDF Datasets in shape validation?

User story #28 may be relevant to this. We definitely have the situation
where what we receive in a transmitted dataset contains value URIs that
identify resources that are available elsewhere. In fact, for some of
those values there are requirements that the object URI either resolve
to something (anything but http 404), or that the object resolve to
something more specific (a specific type, such as .jpg, or to a
skos:Concept [any skos:Concept].

kc