Re: "shape" as a relationship, not a class

 URIs can be used to identify and describe any *thing* - the distinction of
RWO is not important. Shapes are things that can and should be
representable using RDF.

m.

Michel Dumontier, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)
Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com