Re: Two Standards ?

The upcoming F2F meeting is supposed to deliver the general direction,
select editors and deliverables [1]. I don't think my proposal here is
premature at all. In fact it touches on the very fundamental questions
that Peter suggested we discuss too.

Holger

[1] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/F2F2#Objectives