Re: fundamental issues

The reason to exclude domain and range is the same reason why Schema.org excluded them. They don't work in a way that is useful to a community interested in specifying what data should look like.

In addition to not being useful, they also create problems by intersecting multiple ranges and domains, etc. They are often misused.

So, one could call this RDFS- data. I don't think domains and ranges must be prohibited though, they could just be ignored.

Irene