Re: shapes-ISSUE-11 (S9 impossible): S9 is about existing but unspecified values

So, the idea here is that there are some constraints for a Contract. Then, since a Bond is a subclass of a Contract, one doesn't need to repeat all these constraints, but could simply add an additional constraint specific to Bonds, but not to All Contracts - such as requiring a date.

Correct?

Irene

Sent from my iPhone