Re: Issues with your User Stories for the RDF Data Shapes WG

I have made some clarifications to
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S10:_card_.3E.3D_0
S-10, as requested.   During the SC meeting, a number of folks said that
they were accustomed to using this pattern, but I suspect that what they
mean by it is not entirely consistent.  I think that Shapes could create
something that covers the uses of this pattern in a more consistent,
standard way.

I outlined my understanding of its use in FIBO at the moment.  The use that
I describe is highly non-standard, hence the request for Shapes to treat
it.  Also, the meaning I have for it is much simpler than the ongoing
discussion that Irene and Peter had on this issue (which I think covers
some very useful cases as well).

All of these things seem to be special cases of S-11, since they are
specific model-driven drivers for the UI.

Dean