Re: shapes distinct from classes docs

Eric, the examples in your draft don't seem to contain instructions on
how the validation is started. For example, the first Example declares
some shapes and instances, but there is no linkage between them. How
would an algorithm know that it needs to validate inst:Issue1 against
sh:IssueShape?

Thanks
Holger