Re: AW: SHACL Rules?

People are free to collaborate on whatever they want obviously but to
publish anything as coming from the WG, even as a WG Note, requires
agreement from the WG. This would therefore require people to review the
document and approve publication which would have some cost, although
clearly less for a Note than if it were part of a spec on the REC track.

I have to admit not to be keen on adding anything to our plate at this
point and while some people are interested I didn't get the feeling that
this was true for everybody. If you think the situation is different we
could ask again. An alternative is for you to create a Community Group.
CGs are very light weight structures that would give you a space to work
on this. See https://www.w3.org/community/groups/

I'd be happy to give you more info on CGs if you'd like.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org