Re: shapes-ISSUE-39 (Value shape facet): Naming of value shape facet [SHACL Spec]

I wasn't able to answer this one because the property, as defined,
doesn't make sense to me.

The definition in the document is: "The property sh:valueShape can be
used verify that all values of the given property must match a given
shape."

But in the introduction, there is a clear separation between node
constraints and property contraints:

"A shape describes a group of local constraints with the same focus
node. Many of these constraints are about a certain property only, and
these are called property constraints."

To me, constraints on values are property constraints, while constraints
on the content or shape of the node (e.g. the properties and classes)
are shape constraints. Thus the statement "all values of a given
property must match a given shape" would make more sense as "all values
of a given property must match the property constraint".

"valueShape" reads to me as "appleOrange", and that section of the
document isn't clear for this reason. Also, that section only shows a
nested example. The text should make clear that the value can be a
literal, a datatype, or a node, and should show how one indicates those.
I am particularly interested in how one would create a constraint that
limits the value to a particular literal list, and another example that
shows limiting to a particular RDF-defined vocabulary.

kc