Re: shapes-ISSUE-36 (Value type facet): Naming of value type facet [SHACL Spec]

Karen, sorry - the term facet is just a red herring here and I didn't
need to introduce it. The corresponding properties all have sections in
the spec, e.g. sh:valueType at

https://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#AbstractValueTypePropertyConstraint

Hope this clarifies what I meant: constraint properties used by the core
vocabulary.

Holger