Re: shapes-ISSUE-31 (unitary semantics): Is there going to be a single unitary semantics for all of SHACL [SHACL Spec]

Peter,

I hope so. However, I believe that we can and should state the
semantics of a HL SHACL independently of an extension mechanism. That
semantics would be enriched by the inclusion of extensions.

-- Arthur