Re: Hydra and Shapes

On 11/17/2014 05:03 AM, Holger Knublauch wrote:
> I just added a user story for Hydra
>
> https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S29:_Describing_interoperable.2C_hypermedia-driven_Web_APIs_.28with_Hydra.29
>

> This is a W3C community group with 100+ participants, working on what
> appears to be an overlapping problem space to ours. Their vocabulary
> includes the notion of "supported properties" which may align with
> oslc:property, owl:Restriction etc. Like our own WG, this effort is
> still evolving, so I am wondering whether it makes sense to try to
> coordinate efforts towards an alignment between vocabularies before
> things diverge into parallel universes...
+1

During TPAC session SocialWG + Schema.org, Sandro Hawke also mentioned
Data Shapes when we discussed overlapping but different approaches in
Hydra, Activity Streams Action Handlers and Schema.org/Action

* https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014/SessionIdeas#Schema.org_and_Social_WG
* http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/core/#documenting-a-web-api
* http://schema.org/docs/actions.html
*
http://elf-pavlik.wwelves.org/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams2-actions.html#parametersObject
(outdated version of spec!)

I will add Data Shapes WG to the list of groups relevant to work in
Social Activity: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg#Related_Organizations

Cheers!