Von: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Datum:06.11.2014  01:49  (GMT+01:00)
An: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Use Cases wiki pages

As discussed on the call, I have copied references to my four "Use Cases" into the User Stories page.

The page at

    https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Use_Cases

can (almost) be deleted now. Simon, could you check what shall happen with the entry that you had just added, and then remove the page?

Thanks,
Holger