Re: Use Cases wiki pages

As discussed on the call, I have copied references to my four "Use
Cases" into the User Stories page.

The page at

     https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Use_Cases

can (almost) be deleted now. Simon, could you check what shall happen
with the entry that you had just added, and then remove the page?

Thanks,
Holger