Re: Shapes, Individuals, and Classes - OSLC Motivations

I'm still wondering what you think it means to decouple shapes and classes.
The first motivation you provide is supported by both SPIN and OWL
constraints.  I can't figure out what custom properties have to do with
classes, or constraints, or shapes.  The behaviour you appear to be looking
for in your second paragraph is also supported by both SPIN and OWL constraints.

I had thought that this was ironed out at the Face-to-Face, but I guess not.

peter